The following content (books, articles, spreadsheets, data sets, tutorials) also includes material available to subscribers only. We will continue to add a lot more in the coming months.
To access subscriber-only content, sign-up to our free monthly newsletter at the bottom of this page. You will receive an email with the password to open or download the documents marked as “password required” on this page. This includes books, research articles, professional spreadsheets, original datasets, and more. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The monthly newsletter also features new blog posts, books and other resources added to MLTechniques.com in the last 30 days, and occasionally, discount codes for selected books and articles available on our e-Store.
Free Books and Articles
- Interpretable Machine Learning: Multipurpose, Model-free, Math-free Fuzzy Regression. Article by Vincent Granville, May 2022. PDF format, 11 pages. Available here. Free access.
- Classification of Shapes via Explainable AI. Article by Vincent Granville, April 2022. PDF format, 7 pages. Available here. Free access.
- Interpretable Machine Learning on Synthetic Data, and Little Known Secrets About Linear Regression, May 2022. PDF format, 13 pages. Available here. Free access.
For Subscribers Only
To open these documents, use the password provided when signing-up or in any edition of our newsletter. Tables of contents are public and accessible to everyone.
- Stochastic Processes and Simulations – Part 1 (with lots of synthetic data generation and new classification algorithms). Book by Vincent Granville, March 2022. PDF format, 96 pages. Read more here. To read or download the book, click here. Free access. Password required.
- Statistics: New Foundations, Toolbox, and Machine Learning Recipes. Book by Vincent Granville, July 2019. PDF format, 309 pages. View introduction and table of contents, here. To read or download the book, click here. Free access. Password required.
- Applied Stochastic Processes, Chaos Modeling, and Probabilistic Properties of Numeration Systems. Book by Vincent Granville, June 2018. PDF format, 104 pages. View introduction and table of contents, here. To read or download the book, click here. Free access. Password required.